Professional Multifunctional: Designed with 6 pieces of different metal drill bits and high adjustable 3000-30000 RPM. Low heat, low noise, low vibration. Powerful and gentle enough for natural acrylic nails, powder nail gel polish, as well as removing cuticles, dead skin, calluses. Professional for home and salon use, for carving, engraving, routing, grinding, sharpening, sanding, cutting, polishing, drilling and is perfect for sanding pet nails.
Wireless, rechargeable LCD display with smarter speed and battery: charges for about 2 hours and uses continuously for up to 10 hours without cord. Equipped with a smart LCD screen, which can clearly display the right RPM to choose and the precise remaining capacity of the battery to recharge.
Portable and lightweight design: designed with high quality aluminum alloy long-lasting handpiece, low noise, low vibration, low heat for handling, suitable and safe to use. Convenient to carry.
EASY TO USE: Forward and reverse rotary switch suitable for right or left handed. Variable speed control for different usage needs. Improved, smooth-running cordless handpiece with a flexible extension. Rotate the locking bit to hold the bits firmly for quick release. Make your manicure more efficient and perfect SAVING A LOT OF TIME.
Professional service: Nail Drill gives you a SAFE and BEST manicure experience. We have a 24-hour customer service. Any problem, please contact the seller first.
1. This nail drill is designed for acrylic gel nails. So if you want to remove gel polish from your natural nails but you are not a professional manicurist, please use the nail polish remover pads instead of a drill to prevent damage to the nail bed.
2. To meet the requirements of professional manicurists, this product is designed to have an adjustable rotational speed of 0-20000 rpm. Adjust it slowly from low speed to a higher speed you like when you are using it. Please do not set it to the highest speed at one time to avoid wrong operation damage your nails.
3. A high-speed motor will inevitably generate heat, so don’t use the nail drill for too long each time. When you feel that the nail drill has overheated, stop using it immediately and wait for the heat to dissipate before using it again. (no more than 20 minutes of continuous use is recommended each time)
4. Use the adapter from the original package. When the nail drill is turning, turn the switch off before replacing the nail bit.
5. Do not pull the power cord or allow the device to drop or receive other impacts.
6. Do not use the device when the connection cables are broken and do not touch the plug with wet hands to avoid electric leakage, electric shock or fire. Do not operate in wet or humid conditions / Only dry cloth is allowed for cleaning.
Read more : houston nail supply store